Visor Capital today
The Strong Investment Bank and Brokerage house providing international best-practice execution expertise and in-depth knowledge of the domestic environment
- Unrivalled understanding of the local business environment, and excellent relationships with relevant regulators and authorities
- Dedicated team combining local knowledge with international experience
- The only investment bank combining an FCA-authorised UK subsidiary and a leading brokerage operation in CIS
Visor Capital works with over 100 institutional clients in the UK, CIS, Europe, the US and Asia.
Visor Capital is regularly awarded Extel Voting 2007 - 2014
Sales and Trading
Our highly experienced trading team provides you with best execution and outstanding liquidity in international securities , with a focus on providing the highest level of attention and client service.
We trade equities and fixed income on 30+ developed and have access to over 100 worldwide markets with most efficient algos and have trading lines with over 20 world biggest financial institutions
We trade primarily the securities of companies in our areas of focus and research and always attempt to match buyers and sellers naturally, with minimal impact on the markets.
From Hong Kong is the East to Canada and the U.S in the West – Visor Capital access to over 30+ markets worldwide through DMA ( Direct Market Access) , with Algorithmic capability to minimise market impact when natural flow is not available.
While our universe may be relatively small, we view this as a strength as it enables us to track the stocks we cover individually and can therefore offer tailored advice on how to best execute each trade on a case by case basis.
Coverage of different sectors through industry-specific analysts, including:
- Oil & Gas
- Metals & Mining
- Financial Institutions
- Industrials & small caps: Construction & Development; Telecommunications, etc.
Visor Capital’s corporate finance experts originate and execute a wide array of market transactions for local and international corporations, including in the following areas:
- Advisory Services (Corporate Restructuring; Special Situations, Privatization)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Equity Capital Markets (Domestic and international IPOs)
- Debt Capital Markets
Visor Capital’s strong relationships with both the emerging market investment community and the local business community, in combination with our knowledge of the CIS culture and economy, allow us to provide the best available advice and service across relevant industries in CIS and EU. Visor Capital regularly consults / is consulted by state-owned companies on their strategic development options and has extensive knowledge of the business, legal and regulatory framework in CIS and EU.
- Visor Capital acts as adviser to multinational companies in Europe, Asia and the US, as well as leading domestic and regional companies in Kazakhstan and across the CIS, on M&A and capital market transactions. Visor Capital roles and transactions include:
- Financial adviser on the planned acquisition of the 50% stake in JSC Mangistaumunaigas by KazMunaiGas EP for US$1.7bn
- Financial adviser on the planned acquisition of the 50% stake in Ural Group Limited by KazMunaiGas EP for US$164m
- Financial adviser to a private equity group on the sale of a 100% stake in a leading triple-play operator
- Exclusive financial adviser to Kookmin Bank on the acquisition of a 50.1% stake in Bank CenterCredit for ~US$1.3bn
- Financial adviser to a private equity group on the sale of a 51% stake in Asian telecom business to TeliaSonera for ~US$470m
- Exclusive financial adviser to Samruk-Kazyna on People’s IPO Programme
- Domestic Lead Manager of the US$2.3bn IPO of KazMunaiGas EP
- Global Joint Coordinator for the US$525m IPO of KCell
- Kazakhstan Lead Manager for several Eurobond issues of NC KazMunaiGas totaling ~US$3.2bn
- Underwriter of the KZT100bn of NC KazMunaiGas zero coupon domestic bonds